GSM GPRS Controller - TCG120 is a micro-controller based device for monitoring and control via the GSM network. The controller has 2 digital inputs, 2 analog inputs, 1-Wire interface for up to 4 Teracom humidity and temperature sensors. It also has 2 relays with normally open and normally close contacts.
The relays can be activated either remotely (via SMS or HTTP API command) or locally - from status of monitored parameter. Only one parameter can manage the relay at the same time, but for every parameter can be sent e-mail or SMS for alert conditions. TCG120 may periodically send data to a remote server, which makes it suitable for use in client server monitoring and control systems.
• Quad-bands connectivity;
• Setup via USB (Windows setup program) or SMS;
• 2 digital inputs with " dry contact" and "logic level" modes;
• 2 analog inputs with 0 to 60VDC range;
• 2 relays with NO and NC contacts;
• Long 1-Wire support for up to 4 Teracom TSTxxx (temperature) and TSHxxx (temperature &humidity) sensors;
• SMS alarm alerts (up to 5 numbers)
• Email alarm alerts (up to 5 email recipients), SMTP with SSL support;
• Single call control – the relays can be controlled with a single call from up to 100 numbers;
• Push mode – XML data is sent via HTTP post method to remote server;
• HTTP API commands;
• Firmware update over USB or GPRS.
• Remote control – the relay outputs can be controlled with SMS, HTTP command or by a single call from authorized number.
• Temperature & Humidity control – TCG120 supports Teracom TSTxxx (temperature) and TSHxxx (temperature & humidity) 1-wire sensors. The relay outputs can be controlled from the value of the measured parameters. The minimum, maximum and hysteresis values can be set during the initial setup (via USB) or by SMS.
• Status reporter – SMS and E-mail alerts can be sent to the authorized recipients. The alerts can be triggered if some of the measured parameters (temperature, humidity, analog inputs, digital inputs) is in alarm state.
• SCADA systems – TCG120 controller is designed for easy SCADA systems integration Using PUSH function makes it possible to build systems where many controllers from different places are sending data to a remote server.
Supply voltage, VDC 8 - 32
Maximum current consumption (with both relays ON), mA 140@12VDC
Weight, g 130
Dimensions, mm 107 x 72 x 32
Operating temperature, °C 0 to +40
Maximum humidity in 0 to 31°C range, %RH 80
Maximum humidity at 40°C (linear slope between 31-40°C), %RH 50
Quad band connectivity, MHz 850/900/1800/1900
GPRS Multi-slot Class 12, 1~12 configurable
GPRS Mobile Station Class B
Compliant to GSM Phase 2/2+ Class 4 (2W@850/ 900MHz) / Class 1 (1W@1800/1900MHz)
Minimum high level input voltage for digital inputs, VDC +2.5
Maximum low level input voltage for digital inputs, VDC +0.8
Maximum input voltage for digital inputs, VDC +5.5
Supply voltage for 1-wire bus (VDD), VDC 5.0 ± 0.2
Maximum output current for 1-wire bus (VDD), A 0.2
Analog inputs range, VDC 0 to +60
Maximum switchable current for relay contacts, А 3
Maximum switchable voltage for relay contacts, VAC/VDC 30/24
The following indicators show the status of the controller:
• REL1-REL2 (green) – these LEDs are illuminated whenever the corresponding relay is activated (the NO contact is closed and the NC contact is open);
• SIG (red) – this LED is used to indicate the GSM network signal level;
• STA (yellow) – indicates the working state of TCG120 controller and system messages
GSM-GPRS remote monitoring TCG120 - User manual (74 downloads) 2 MB 2017-04-12
GSM-GPRS Remote monitoring controller TCG120
- Brand: Teracom
- Product Code: TCG120
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: €240.86