TCW122B-CM utilizes special schematic for long 1-Wire interface support, up to two temperature or temperature+humidity sensors can be connected. Along with ambient parameters, two analog voltages and status of two digital inputs can be monitored. For every parameter can be sent e-mail and/or SNMP trap for any alarm condition.
TCW122B-CM has two relays with normally open and normally close contacts. The both relays can be activated locally – from status of monitored parameters or remotely – by WEB interface, SNMP managers and HTTP/XML API commands.
TCW122B-CM is a multi-functional device for remote environmental monitoring and control, designed to work in Ethernet networks. It can be managed by WEB interface, SNMP programs and user applications. The controller can be used as standalone device or as a part of data acquisition (SCADA) systems.
- Smart temperature and humidity monitoring and control;
- Password protected web based configuration and control;
- 1-Wire interface for up to 2 temperature sensor TST1XX or temperature/humidity sensor TSH2xx;
- 2 analog input with 0 to 60VDC range;
- 2 digital input with “dry contact” and “logic level” modes;
- 2 relay output with NO and NC contacts;
- E-mail sending for alert conditions;
- SMTP with authentication (SSL is not supported);
- SNMP v.1;
- SNMP traps sending for alert conditions;
- HTTP and XML API commands;
- Remote firmware update.
TCW122B-CM is an universal device and can be used in various applications such as:
- Remote environmental monitoring and control for homes, offices, server rooms etc;
- Temperature and humidity control;
- Remote control of electric devices;
- Home and office alarm systems;
- Industrial process automation;
- Control and management of large networks.
Remote IO module TCW122B-CM - User manual 2 MB 2017-04-11
Remote IO module TCW122B-CM
- Brand: Teracom
- Product Code: TCW122B-CM
- Reward Points: 300
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: €103.14
- Price in reward points: 400
Tags: remote environmental monitoring, remote environmental monitoring system, remote sensing in environmental monitoring, remote sensing application in environmental monitoring, temperature monitoring equipment, environmental monitoring,