Ethernet Relay Control TCW181B-CM is 8-channel remote relay board, which is designed to work in Ethernet networks. The device is manageable by WEB interface, SNMP programs or user application over HTTP/XML API commands. It can be used as stand-alone device or as a part of control and monitoring systems.
Remote relay board TCW181B-CM utilizes 8 relays with normally open and normally close contacts for up to 3 Amperes either AC or DC current. All eight relays of device can be activated independently or simultaneously.
Ethernet Relay Control TCW181B-CM supports one digital input, which can works either in “dry contact” or “logic level” modes. The mode is hardware selectable by jumper close to the input. Every change of status of the input can generate e-mail or SNMP trap, if this function is enabled.
- Password protected web based configuration and control;
- 1 digital input with “dry contact” and “logic level” modes;
- 8 relay outputs with NO and NC contacts;
- SNMP v.1 support;
- SNMP traps sending for alert conditions;
- E-mail sending for alert conditions;
- SMTP with authentication (SSL is not supported);
- XML and HTTP API commands;
- Remote firmware update.
- 10 Mb Ethernet connectivity
- HTTP and SNMP port changing
- HTTP and XML API commands
The big number of relay outputs makes TCW181B-CM ideal choice for multi channel management in various fields such as:
- Remote relay board control of electric devices;
- Home and office alarm systems;
- Home automation;
- Industrial process automation;
- Output energy control of wind and solar power systems.
Ethernet Digital IO Module TCW181B-CM
- Brand: Teracom
- Product Code: TCW181B-CM
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: €130.86
Tags: ethernet remote relay board, ethernet relay switch, ethernet relay control, ethernet controlled relay board, ethernet relay control module, web controlled relay board, ip controlled relay, ethernet relay module,